- Rich gourmet breakfast buffet in the Hotel Weinhaus Halfenstube
- 1 bottle of water on arrival in the room
- Non-smoking room, air conditioning
- TV, radio alarm clock, safe, smoke detector, Wi-Fi (only partially usable)
- Shower/WC, cosmetics, hair dryer, cosmetic mirror coffee machine
- Free parking Bicycle garage, hiking information
- Entrance to Villa Spa
- Sauna bag in the room with bathrobe, sauna towel, slippers
- Use of garden
- Use living room with coffee, cake, fruits...
Rooms, suites and prices
Living in the villa 1894
The guest rooms owe their names to popular vineyards of the Moselle region and are each dedicated to a special wine. In these lovingly furnished rooms with valley or garden views, wine lovers will find typical details such as engraved wine glasses, wingstones and information sheets from local winemakers. Books on wine are available here. Whether double rooms with balconies, a junior suite or XXL Suite with terrace, the cosy guest rooms score points with refined furnishing details such as floor-level showers, severed toilets and partly freestanding bathtubs.
Prices are per person and per night, including breakfast buffet and tax. Holidays, Friday and Saturday extra charge of 15.00 € per room and night.
Children until 2 years – free.
Children until 6 years - 25.00 €.
Children until 12 years - 35.00 €.
The living area is approximately 34-40 square meters (2. floor).
Price per person and per night | 68.00 €
Double room with balcony
The living area is approximately 30-35 square meters (1. and 2. floor).
Price per person and per night | 78.00 €
Suite with bath tube
The living area is approximately 35 square meters (3. floor).
Price per person and night | 78.00 €
XXL Suite with terrace
The living area is approximately 45 square meters (ground floor).
Price per person and per night | 93.00 €